Wednesday, March 23, 2016

It was a Friday afternoon when my friends and I were at school. We were playing at the basketball courts. Since I lived right behind the school, I would see my dad every day. That day I had seen my dad go throw trash away. My friends and I waved at him and he waved back. I saw him go inside the house and I continued to play with my friends. Lucy, Agelica, Uriel, and Cesar. Lucy pointed and my dad and said, “ Look your dad is coming with ice-cream!” with urgency and excitement, I looked back and saw my reflection on a car that was parked by my house. I was wearing a pink sweater, light jeans, and black vans. With the smell of freshly cut grass floating into my nose. My dad got close to the fence, he stretched out his arms holding the ice-cream for my friends and I. We then all ran to the fence and grabbed the ice-cream. We were all excited because the day was so hot and we needed something cold to cool us off. So we thanked my dad as he was leaving. Finally, the bell rang to go back to class and we ran before the yard duty’s saw us close to the fence. We were ecstatic that we had ice-cream for lunch and the other kids didn’t.

1 comment:

  1. I like this story! Even now, I'm sure your father would probably bring you both ice cream to my class. Good work!

    ReplyDelete